Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008

preperations

Now in Germany I am working for a month and preparing my big trip to Argentina and Chile.
In January I will spend 2 days in london where i will hopefully meet up with my old high school friends Tatiana and Talal and maybe there are more NMH people around. Who knows. On the 7th Emma, the ex-night receptionist of The Terrace Backpackers, and I will board the plane and off we go to Buenos Aires.
So far I am waiting for my new passport with a horrible biometric photo and fingerprints,I opened a german bank account and i got my vaccinations today, though there are more to come as I haven´t got any in the past 10 years. Next week I will go to Cologne to buy a backpack and meet up with some of my Malaga girls for some Glühwein at the Christmas market. The Lonley Planet is on my bedside table and I am starting to get really excited. So all you experienced backpackers, tips and recomendations are welcome any time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen